Let the understanding, love, and peace of the program grow in you one day at a time.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Edition Delayed

I've been worrying about getting the next edition of Steppers' Wisdom out on time. It's not going to happen. I have too much going on in my own life to put it all together - thus I am extending the deadline to submit posts to four weeks from now - to September 13th. I will put up the next edition on September fifteenth.

This edition is still in need of posts - please consider submitting any twelve-step related post you have written - up to five per blogger. If you come across a good post on another blog, mention the Steppers' Wisdom Blog Carnival. There is no advertising in twelve step programs, so this resource can only find its way to those who need it through word of mouth - that's your words.

I anticipate your patience and generosity, and thank you in advance

~Shen

No comments:

Post a Comment