Let the understanding, love, and peace of the program grow in you one day at a time.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Submit a Post to Steppers' Wisdom

The next Steppers' Wisdom Blog Carnival will be posted here on February 15th, 2011. I've received more submissions for this one, already, than I've had for previous carnivals, so I anticipate this being the best carnival yet! 

I am still accepting submissions until February 10th. Please feel free to submit any original blog posts that deal with any aspect of addiction, Twelve Step programs, family dysfunction resolutions, or codependeny. I will post up to five from any author, per carnival. The more articles we have, the more experience, strength and hope we pass on to those who are struggling, growing and working hard to get through their own recoveries.

Follow THIS LINK to submit a blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment